XLink combines your landline and cell phones via Bluetooth

I’m fortunate enough not to work in a large office. Generally speaking, large offices usually mean boring cubicles and annoying phone systems. The only phone lines that I worry about are my cell phone and my fax line. However, if you have an office phone, here’s a device that might make things a little easier for you.
The Xlink Cellular Gateway will let you “use your cellular phone as your home phone” and “use your home phone as your cell phone.” Essentially what it does is take your existing office phone (or home phone, doesn’t really matter what you call it) and integrate it with up to three Bluetooth mobile phones. This allows you to answer landline calls from your cell phone, and cell phone calls on your landline (when the phones are in range).
If I had a larger house or office I might consider something like this. I don’t know how many times I’ve had to run upstairs to grab my cell phone when it would be just as easy to grab one of the cordless phones downstairs. You can pick one up for $169.99.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: XLink combines your landline and cell phones via Bluetooth

Save XLink combines your landline and cell phones via Bluetooth on social network: